Thursday, November 08, 2007

With Apologies to Carol King

You came in late this morning with a pass to class,
There's something fishy here, your writing's smooth as glass,
And I don't think you know just what those big words mean.

Well it's too late, Baby, now it's too late,
Though I really did try to grade it;
When you brought me this late work you lied, and I tried,
But I can tell it's not yours: you faked it.

I can tell by your margins and the odd font size
This isn't your effort, you've plagiarized;
And I don't want to do it,
But a Referral is what you need.

Well it's too late, Baby, now it's too late,
the quarter term ends today,
You can't sleep in your seat three months
Then turn your sorry D to an A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahahaha! my dad and I both love it! so creative and witty!

Sara G.

MisCue said...

how do you have the creativity to produce such a masterpiece DURING school hours??????