Monday, September 01, 2008

Every Good Thing Must Come to an End

It's Labor Day, the last day of summer vacation. I sense an underlying urgency to either get out and accomplish a ton of stuff, to make my last day "count," or just lie around, in complete denial, to "make the last hours of summer last." That's just a type of denial, as any student with homework due on Monday knows.

So I'm going to cut a middle path: just get some low-level errands done, putter around the house, getting things done in a low-level way. Works for me.

Been on campus all last week and much of the week before, getting all my new Driver Ed. material sorted out and planning the first week. Lots of drill & kill. but it will take going through it once or twice to get a lay of the land and begin to see where I want to make changes.

Uh-oh: tea kettle is whistling…

No comments: