Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Now That's Strange

I haven 't been able to access my blog for a few days because hitting the "Log In" link started an endless loop on my screen of a half-completed log-in screen. As soon as my specific information began to load, the whole screen would begin to reload from scratch, and I'd never be able to enter my username and password. Over and over and over.

Messed with it today, and for some reason I was able to interrupt this Groundhog Day effect. I don't know how I did it, but I decided to quickly make a post while I can, so that if I get locked out again, at least you can read this last entry, and understand why my blog is tumbling through space, never to be accessed by it's originator again.

That's right: tumbling through space. I said it. And yes, it's corny. But I may never be able to read your snide comment, because I won't be able to log on. So don't waste your time.

Hmpff!

No comments: